MDAH offers non-stipend internships for college and university students seeking academic credit only. Students must be at least 18 years old to apply. The department engages interns during the spring, summer, and fall terms. MDAH internships allow students the opportunity to be mentored by staff and gain practical experience in a professional setting.
MDAH internships provide students with practical work exposure in a professional setting. Some internships are project-based, while others focus on practical experience.
MDAH interns are invited to participate in intern engagement opportunities throughout their program. Engagement opportunities range from private MDAH museum tours to education and career development discussions with staff members.
How to Apply
- Complete the Intern Online Application Form and submit a resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview with volunteer services coordinator and program supervisor.
- If invited to intern, complete the Intern Academic Credit Agreement.
- Coordinate learning plan with the sponsoring professor and MDAH intern supervisor.
- Attend intern orientation.
- Get started!
If you would like more information about our internship opportunities, contact our volunteer services coordinator at email@example.com or 601-576-6985.